Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Whimsy Inspiration - Pumpkin Witchy

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for Whimsy Stamps DT, using Pumpkin Witchy rubber stamp by Kirsten Winkelbauer.


I've also used the Haunted Halloween digital papers by Tracey Wray. Unfortunately the cute spider web, black cat and bat are from an old Whimsy Shapeology Halloween die set which I didn't realise are no longer available. (oops!)


I coloured the image with Copic markers, fussy-cut and double mounted over cheesecloth onto the card. I finished with some Whimsy Stamps Summer Breeze Enamel Dots and a few flowers.


Hope you like it!
 
Here's what I used:
Whimsy Stamps Products:
Pumpkin Witchy by Kirsten WinkelbauerHaunted Halloween digital papers by Tracy Wray, and Summer Breeze Enamel Dots, all available at Whimsy Stamps.
Colouring Medium/Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo' Ink, Copics, Distress Inks 'Black Soot';
Papers: C/S - Bazzill; DP -
as above;
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts paper flowers, Whimsy Halloween die set (nla), cheesecloth;
Tools/Other: Manual die-cutting machine, 3D foam pads.

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card love all that you have done to create this as always your so creative in all that you do x